Tuesday, January 9, 2018

ModaScrap Release Day - Mr & Mrs Card

Happy Tuesday! It's a new release day over on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog, featuring ModaScrap's new die and stamp release. You'll notice a few of these release posts featuring inspiration using the new products throughout this month on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog.

For my project featuring some of the new ModaScrap dies, I created this pretty Mr & Mrs card. 


To create the rose design in the pink patterned paper, I used the Rose Bouquet die. Because the rose bouquet die is so pretty once it is cut out, I wanted to keep the rest of the card quite simple. For the circle I used the Dashing Circles die and for the hearts I used the True Love die. To get the Mr & Mrs sentiment, I stamped it onto the back side of a patterned paper piece. 

To finish off the edges of all the pieces, I used Black Soot Distress Ink.

You'll want to make sure to check out the rest of the projects the design team has created on the Elizabeth Craft Designs blog

Elizabeth Craft Designs Supplies Used:


Other Supplies Used:

- Ranger Ink: Jet Black Archival Ink
- Tim Holtz for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink & Blending Tool with Foam
- Tombow: Mono Multi Liquid Glue

- Katelyn


No comments:

Post a Comment