Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Follow Your Dreams Card


Today, I'm excited to get to share with you my Follow Your Dreams Card that's on Graphic 45's blog. Although this card looks simple, there's a reason for that, I was challenged to create a project within 60 seconds. With only having 60 seconds to create a project, it makes you look at things a little differently. So, by using the Ephemera Cards from Fairie Dust, along with some patterned paper and decorative stickers, I was able to create this simple but quick card easy for anyone to recreate at home.  I hope that you'll enjoy the video tutorial of my Follow Your Dreams Card.

Tip: Use the photo corners from the Decorative stickers to add some interest in the corners of the Ephemera card.


Here's the video tutorial on how I created my card:


Graphic 45 Supplies Used:



Other Supplies Used:

- Tombow: Permanent  Adhesive
- Misc: White Cardstock


Thanks for stopping by and checking out my project! You'll want to make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog for a few other tips and tricks. 

-Katelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment