Saturday, September 9, 2017

To & From Tags

Yesterday I was up on Graphic 45's blog sharing with you my To & From Tags which feature the Winter Wonderland collection along with the ATC To & From tags from the Staples Collection. I have a few photos on my blog for you, but if you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, make sure you do so that you can check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Magda's fabulous project.


I used the To & From Ivory Artist Trading Tags from the Staples Collection and embellished the tags using border pieces, patterned paper and fussy cut images.


Tip: Add borders and smaller fussy cut images to embellish the die cut word tags.



Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to Graphic 45's blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project and Magda's fabulous project!

-Katelyn



No comments:

Post a Comment