Monday, March 20, 2017

Vintage Hollywood Frame

Today I'm on Graphic 45's blog sharing with you my Vintage Hollywood Frame using the Vintage Hollywood Collection.  You'll want to make sure to read all the way down my post as I have a tutorial for you so that you can recreate my frame at home.  If you haven't stopped by Graphic 45's blog yet, you'll want to so you can check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as check out Sandy's wonderful piece.


I absolutely love the new Vintage Hollywood collection. So as soon as I received this collection, I knew I needed to make something with it.  I’ve had a picture frame sitting in my craftroom for the last few months and knew it would be perfect to decorate.


Tip: Add a variety of fussy cut images to create layers on the frame.


Here's the tutorial on how to make my Vintage Hollywood Frame at home:


To see more pictures and some other tips about my Vintage Hollywood Frame, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog.

Supplies Used:

- Vintage Hollywood 12x12 Paper: Star Studded, Glitz & Glamour, Dazzling Five and Spotlight

Other Supplies Used:

- DecoArt Media: Fluid Acrylics – Carbon Black
- Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink and Blending Tool/Foam
- Frame
- Sookwang Tape
- Foamsquares
- Paper Trimmer and Scissors


Thanks for stopping by and make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog  to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as Sandy's wonderful project!

-Katelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment