Monday, March 13, 2017

Just Because Card Set

Today I get to share with you my Just Because Card Set that's up on the Graphic 45 blog using a variety of Staples as well as Nature's Sketchbook. This card set is perfect for any occasion you might need a card for. You'll want to make sure to head over to the Graphic 45 blog to check out the rest of the photos of my project as well as check out Kathy's fabulous project.


I’m ready for winter to be over and spring to arrive, so I pulled out the fabulous Nature Sketchbook collection to create a beautiful set of Just Because cards.


Tip: Sometimes I don’t want to cut into entire pieces of patterned paper, so I fussy cut the images from the Ephemera cards to add embellishments to my cards.




These are just a few of the photos of my Just Because Card Set. To see more pictures of my Card set, you'll want to head over to the Graphic 45 blog. 

Supplies Used:

- 12x12 Nature Sketchbook: Mother Earth, Every Blooming Thing, Seasonal Splendor, Planet Kingdom, Wildflower Bouquet and Harmonious Honeybees
- Nature Sketchbook Ephemera
- Nature Sketchbook Decorative Chipboard
- Nature Sketchbook Flowers
- Staples: Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Brads and Shabby Chic Ornate Metal Key Holes
- Hug N' Snug Seam Binding Ribbon: Black
- Dark Green Cardstock
- Sookwang Tape
- Glue Dots
- Edge Distressor
- Paper Trimmer
- Thin 3D Foam Squares and 3D Foam Squares
- Black Soot Distress Ink/ Blending Tool

- Katelyn





No comments:

Post a Comment